Personal Experiences: Cannabis + Meditation = Happiness

Cannabis + Meditation = Happiness


Cannabis + Meditation = Happiness


I used to suffer from clinical depression. I still have some signs of depression, but I'm no longer suffering, and it's mainly due to cannabis.


When I first used cannabis, I was unaware of its properties and was still deeply involved in negative thinking. I experienced a period of euphoria but entered a spiral of negative thoughts that upset me until I ran into the idea of ​​asking for help. Since then, I didn't have that problem because I knew it could happen, and I developed a strategy to deal with it if it happened again. In most cases, this is not the case. This is a potential side effect that people need to know to protect themselves.


Cannabis improves my mood. I think it's a positive idea, not a negative or neutral idea. I enjoy life, not tolerate it. I love myself and am happy with my thoughts. I feel self-conscious.


The real advantage of cannabis like Indica Flower or Indica Strains is that with the help of meditation I was able to recreate some of these benefits in my daily life. I think it's not just a negative idea, but an almost neutral idea now. Instead of hating myself, I sometimes want to benefit myself from the doubt. As a remedy, it has brought more and better results to the treatment of my depression than psychologists and 20 years of antidepressants have ever done.


I still need antidepressants to deal with the sudden and uncontrollable outbursts of negative emotions that emerge out of nowhere, but now I hope life is worth living. God blesses cannabis for that.

Post a Comment

0 Comments